The order entry process is very similar to other e-commerce sites you may have used. In the event that you have any questions, the steps are discussed in detail below:
- Add Items to Shopping Cart. When browsing the site, all orderable items have a red oblong "add to cart" button next to them. When the order button is pressed, that item is added to the shopping cart. You can use the "resume shopping" button if you would like to return to the site to shop for more items. If you change the quantity for an item in the shopping cart, the "update cart" button recalculates the order subtotal. You would use the "checkout" button when you have finished shopping and would like to place your order.
- Billing and Shipping Information. The billing and shipping information must be entered. All red fields are required.
Important: Special care should be taken to ensure that all information, especially e-mail addresses and phone numbers, are correct. This information will be used for order confirmation, shipping confirmation and, if necessary, error notification.
- Sales Tax. Spare parts and accessories are taxable items if not used for industrial manufacturing. If you are purchasing spare parts and accessories, you will need to confirm that you are using the parts and accessories for industrial manufacturing to waive the sales tax.
- Shipping Method. When available, 1 day, 2 day, and ground shipping options are offered via Federal Express and United Parcel Service. These are billed at their standard shipping rates. A nominal handling fee of $2 per box and $5 per order is included within the shipping and handling charge. For large items (shipping weight is greater than 150 lb), the only shipping method that will be offered is ground.
Important: Henkel typically ships orders from our warehouse in 1-2 business days after the order is received. Consequently, if you select a 1 day shipping method, it does not guarantee that the order will be received the next business day.
- Payment Method. Henkel accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express. The order amount will be authorized on the credit card at the time of order. The order will be only be billed after the order has shipped. It is possible that the order will be sent in partial shipments to minimize the delivery time. No additional charge will be applied to orders with split shipment.
After the order is processed, an order confirmation page will be displayed that describes the details of the order. The confirmation number listed at the top of this page can be used when inquiring about an order. An e-mail will also be sent to the billing e-mail address with the same confirmation information.
When the order is shipped, a shipping confirmation e-mail will be sent to the billing e-mail address. This e-mail will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipping company's website. This information can be used to track the order before delivery.
Although we have taken every precaution to ensure that our website is robust, errors can still occur. If an error occurs during processing your order, you will receive an e-mail detailing the partially entered order. If there is a phone number or e-mail address listed in the order, a Henkel customer service representative will follow up with you concerning your order.
Orders Shipping Outside the United States
This website is intended for use by customers located in the United States and Puerto Rico only. Orders can only be processed for shipping addresses in these locations. We apologize for any inconvenience that this causes.
If you would like to order Loctite® Equipment from outside of the United States, please contact our international customer service department at 860-571-5100 (USA).