The Loctite Micro Needle Valve is a pneumatically operated, normally closed, adjustable opening, needle and seat valve which is designed in conjunction with a pressure-time dispense system. A pressure-time dispense system is made up of a controller/timer, a dispense valve, and a pressure reservoir. The controller directs the pressurized air to the actuator of the valve through the inlet air port for a pre-determined period of time. For best performance, high precision regulator 98099 is recommended for inlet air pressure control, sold separately. See Accessories for dispense controller and resorvoir options as well as mounting hardware.
- Dispenses low to medium viscosity UV curing products down to a fraction of a microliter.
- Short opening stroke provides extremely fast, positive shut-off.
- External stroke control adjustment makes it easy for operator to fine tune shot sizes.
- Compact design allows for mounting flexibility and easy intergration into automated applications.
- Capable of connecting to syringe barrels as small as 5ml to 30ml by making use of appropriate syringe airline adapters, sold separately
- Change the luer fitting to a tube fitting and any size pressure reservoir can be used.
- NOT for use with anaerobic products.
RoHS Compliance Status: Exempt-Non Electrical