The Loctite brand Spray Valve and Controller provide an effective solution for automatic spraying of non-flammable low viscosity primers, accelerators, and activators up to 1200 cPs with high precision and long term reliability. You can count on consistent performance over a wide range of operating conditions, giving you spray coverage consistency shot after shot. High Performance design ensures effective control and the over-spray and positive valve shut-off virtually eliminates nozzle dripping.
Spray Valve Features:
- High precision, short stroke, needle and seat design provides repeatible spray pattern performance.
- Air pressure and stroke adjustment allow for a wide range of spray petterns.
- Full stainless steel body and wetted parts provide long-term performance.
- Standard 0.046 inch I.D. nozzle diameter provides consistent, round full-cone pattern.
- Optional 0.014 inch and 0.028 inch I.D. nozzle kits available for lower spray pattern applications.
- Can be used in stationary mounted, robotic, or hand-held applications.
- Includes mounting bracket # 985281.
- This valve is most effectively controlled using the Loctite Spray Controller #1406023, (sold separately), providing digital pressure control of both on/off timing and atomization air.
- Not to be used to apply adhesives or flammable products.
RoHS Compliance Status: Exempt-Non Electrical