The volumetric rotor pump dispenser applies LOCTITE® adhesives out of a reservoir with high repeatability. The dispenser is a rotating displacement system. It consists of a rotor and a stator. The different geometries of the rotor and stator cause the formation of cavities. Rotation of the rotor in the stator generates a flow that is proportional to rotary angle, and so delivery is speed-dependent. The intrinsic self-sealing capability depends on the viscosity of the adhesive.
* Volumetric device - flow rate is proportional to speed and electronically controlled.
* Dispenses anaerobic, acrylics and UV acrylics. NOT for dispensing CAs
* Volume flow: 0.0012 - 1.48 ml/min.
* Applications include drop or bead dispensing or potting.
* Integrated Luer lock-adapter with O-ring (patented) ensures sealing in reverse flow!
* Reversible direction of flow (suck-back) allows for an exact stoppage of the product flow.
Do not operate the dispenser in an explosive atmosphere.
This rotor pump requires the EQ RC15 Pump Controller, item # 1880232 (sold separately) to form a complete dispensing system.