The LOCTITE® Quad CureJet Controller is designed to provide power and control for up to four (4) LOCTITE CureJet LED Spot Light Sources. This unit contains a programmable logic controller (PLC) that allows the operator to enter values via a keypad for setting different parameters. It can also start and stop up to four (4) external devices for a programmed time duration.
- Controls up to four (4) channels of CureJet LED Spot Light Sources independently.
- Up to four (4) channels can be activated with a single foot switch or each with its own foot switch. Foot switch is item # 97201.
- Each CureJet LED Light Source can be set to its own cure time.
- The intensity of each CureJet LED Light Source can be programmed from 1% to 100% intensity.
- Each channel can be programmed to turn on and off in a sequence if desired.
- Ten (10) different programs can be saved into memory.
- Each of the output channels is monitored and the output current is controlled to maintain a consistent intensity output of each Light Source.
- Controller monitors the temperature of each Light Source.
- Contains self-diagnosis with warning messages.
- Auto detection of different CureJet LED Light Sources.
- Interface I/O connectors for external automation.
- Front panel indicators show the channels that are enabled; when the LED Light Source is turned on; and if any faults or problems are evident.
Need to measure the irradiance of your curing process? Click here for our UV-V Radiometer / Dosimeter. Great for quality control and process validation.