The LOCTITE® Dual Channel Integrated Dispenser combines a dual channel dispense controller and reservoir into a single system. The controller provides two independent digital timing channels that provide control of two pneumatic ouputs. These outputs can be used to control dispense valves, advancing slides, or any other pneumatic device. The controller can be actuated either by a foot switch, finger switch, or external signal. It is capable of operating in a manual or timed mode for dot or bead dispensing applications. The reservoir can accommodate 50 ml, 250 ml, 500 gram, 1 liter, 2 kg, and 200 gram adhesive packages which deliver adhesive to dispensing valves. This unit has a 0-1 bar (0-15 psi) pressure regulator which is well suited for low to medium viscosity (<3,000 cP) adhesives.
- Can be used to control two dispense valves or one dispense valve and one advancing slide. Typical valves used with the unit are 97113, 97114, 98013, 98009 or handheld valves 97116 or 97112.
- Delay setting allows positioning of an advancing slide prior to the opening of a dispense valve.
- Low level sensor alarm provides warning for adhesive bottle replacement.
- Easy-to-use keypad with LCD display screen for entering values.
- Simple menu-driven commands.
- Equipped with a 0 to 1 bar (0-15 psi) pressure regulator.
- Analog pressure gauge.
- Time is adjustable from 0.01 to 99.99 seconds.
- Can be run in Auto or Manual mode.
- Manual button for purging adhesives from valves.
- Includes foot switch.
There are also low level and cycle complete dry-contact relay outputs to interface with external controls (PLC). Low level detection is highly recommended when dispensing cyanoacrylate products, to avoid introducing air into the product line and dispense valve.