The LOCTITE® EQ CL10 Quad LED Controller is a wand style LED spot light source that accepts up to four heads (sold separately) that emit light at 365 nm or 405 nm wavelength.
The LED Head at 365 nm wavelength IDH # 1538499. Typical output is 1.3 watts/cm sq.
The LED Head at 405 nm wavelength IDH # 1746633. Typical output is 2 watts/cm sq.
It is ideal for both manual work stations as well as integration into automated production lines. The EQ CL10 Quad LED Controller is unlike traditional mercury arc wand systems since the targeted wavelength of the CL10 LEDs prevent thermal damage or harmful effects to objects being illuminated. Its low power consumption makes it an energy-saving and environmentally friendly light source.
- Instant On/Off capabilities; no warm-up time required as compared to mercury arc lamp UV Wand systems.
- Up to four (4) LED heads (sold separately) that can be operated independently or simultaneously in either continuous output mode or in an up to 10-step program mode with independent time and intensity setting for each head.
- Cycling can be initiated with the Start/Stop button on the front panel; a foot switch (included); or via a PLC connection with an external start signal.
- Provides five programming modes (constant intensity; pulsed; step; optical; and manual.)
- Each channel is adjustable and can be controlled separately.
- Temperature feedback prevents LED heads from overheating.
- Over 20,000 working hours.
- Up to 90% energy savings when compared with mercury arc lamps.
- Includes Foot Switch # 97201.
- Need to measure the irradiance of your curing process? Click here for our Radiometer / Dosimeters.
- Use Radiometer / Dosimeter # 2436353 for 365 nm wavelength head
- Use Radiometer / Dosimeter # 2436352 for 405 nm wavelength head