The LOCTITE® EQ CL10 Single LED Controller is a wand style LED spot light source that accepts one head (sold separately) that emits light at 365 nm or 405 nm wavelength. It is ideal for both manual work stations as well as integration into automated production lines. The EQ CL10 Single LED Controller is unlike traditional mercury arc wand systems since the targeted wavelength of the CL10 LEDs prevent thermal damage or harmful effects to objects being illuminated. Its low power consumption makes it an energy-saving and environmentally friendly light source.
The EQ CL10 System consists of the following items. Note: each item is sold separately:
- Controller - IDH #1514636
- LED Head at 365 nm wavelength IDH # 1538499. Typical output is 1.3 watts/cm sq. OR
- LED Head at 405 nm wavelength IDH # 1746633. Typical output is 2 watts/cm sq.
- Instant On/Off capabilities; no warm-up time required as compared to mercury arc lamp UV Wand systems.
- Can be programmed for intensity and exposure time.
- Temperature feedback; prevents LED head overheating.
- Over 20,000 working hours.
- No IR emission - results in low temperature curing.
- Will not damage parts due to heat.
- Up to 90% energy savings compared to mercury arc lamps.
- Small designed LED head is for handheld or fixed fixture applications.
- Foot switch # 97210 included or can be controlled by a PLC.
- Need to measure the irradiance of your curing process? Click here for our Radiometer / Dosimeters. Use # 2436353 for 365 nm wavelength head or # 2436352 for 405 nm wavelength head. Great for quality control and process validation.