The LOCTITE® EQ CL15 UV Wand System is a high output, 100 watt, mercury arc spot curing system. The system accepts universal AC input power (90-260 VAC, 50/60 Hz.). The system can be operated in either timed, manual, or cycle mode. The LOCTITE® EQ CL15 UV Wand System is PLC compatible, allowing it to be easily integrated into automated production systems. Item # 98850
- Powerful mercury arc lamp provides up to 15 watts/cm sq.
- Manual, timed, or cycle shutter operation.
- Complete cycle control - settable parameters include:
- UV exposure time (shutter open)
- Dwell time (shutter closed)
- Number of cycles (continuous cycling)
- Can be operated from an external PLC.
- Small footprint and lightweight.
- Shutter is operated by a reliable rotary solenoid.
- Lamp is disabled if the enclosure lid is removed.
- Light guide interlock safety switch prevents accidental UV exposure if the light guide is not installed.
- Internal dichroic mirror minimizes the transmission of heat caused by "waste energy" while allowing critical UV light to pass.
- Light guide receptacle with screw lock allows proper balancing of multi-pole light guides. No additional balancing adapter required.
- Need to measure UV irradiance of your curing process? Click here for our UV Spot Radiometer, item # 1406024. Great for quality control and process validation.
- Requires light guide 983677, 983684, or 951681 - sold separately.
- Includes Foot Switch #97201