The LOCTITE® EQ CL25 LED Controller is a wand style LED spot light source that accepts up to four heads (each sold separately) that emits light at 365 nm LED Head or 405 nm LED Head. It is ideal for both manual work stations as well as integration into automated production lines. The EQ CL25 LED Controller is unlike traditional mercury arc wand systems since the targeted wavelength of the CL25 LEDs prevent thermal damage or harmful effects to objects being illuminated. Its low power consumption makes it an energy-saving and environmentally friendly light source.
The EQ CL25 System consists of the following items each sold separately:
- Controller - IDH #1786127
- LED Head at 365 nm wavelength IDH # 1984957. Typical output is 20 watts/cm sq. OR
- LED Head at 405 nm wavelength IDH # 2104788. Typical output is 12 watts/cm sq.
- Lens - choose from 6 mm IDH # 1305333 or 10 mm IDH # 1305332
- Connector cable - choose from 1.7 meter length IDH # 1305339 or 3 meter length IDH # 1984961
- Foot Switch - IDH # 88653
- Instant On/Off capabilities; no warm-up time required as compared to mercury arc lamp UV Wand systems.
- Can be programmed for intensity and exposure time.
- Temperature feedback; prevents LED head overheating.
- Typical lifetime is over 20,000 working hours.
- No IR emission - results in low temperature curing.
- Will not damage parts due to heat.
- Up to 90% energy savings compared to mercury arc lamps.
- Small LED head for handheld or fixed fixture applications,
- Programmable with up to 7 programs via customer supplied PLC.
- Need to measure the irradiance of your curing process? Click here for our Radiometer / Dosimeters. Use # 1390323 for 365 nm wavelength or # 1265282 for 405 nm wavelength head. Great for quality control and process validation.