The EQ HM18 Reactive Urethane Cartridge Dispenser is used to manually dispense dots or beads of Reactive Urethane adhesives packaged in 300 ml cartridges. The dispense temperature is set at 250F and the warm up time is 3-10 minutes. The system includes a pressure-regulating base; a cartridge to nozzle adapter; and a 2.5 mm nozzle with cap.
- Lightweight, well balanced, and ergonomically designed for operator comfort and application control.
- Low actuation force to reduce finger fatigue.
- Electronic temperature control.
- Rugged molded thermoset plastic housing for "cool to the touch" operation.
- Single cartridge loading.
- Direct nozzle cartridge mounting for quick cartridge changeover.
- Optional various nozzles for different dispense patterns. (See spare parts list).
- 120 VAC; 60 Hz. 400 watt
- Weight: 6.5 lbs (2.9 Kg.)