The Loctite® EQ PM20 UV AB Radiometer / Dosimeter is an industry first for measurement of light sources and LED Light Curing devices that emit in the UVA & UVB wavelengths. The flat response curve makes this radiometer uniquely qualified to measure UVA & UVB wavelengths. The Radiometer can also be used with Curing Chambers, Conveyors, and Flood Lamps. This unit combines the all-in-one exposure, intensity measurement, and profile memory capability into one device.
Spectral measurement ranges:
- Total Range: 280 - 405 nm
- LED Range: 320 - 395 nm
- Intensity dose range: 5 mW/cm sq. to 40 W/cm sq.
- Temperature range: 10 - 50 Deg C.
- Accuracy: Typically better than 6%.
- NIST Traceable Calibration
- Recommended calibration once every 12 months after unit is put into service.
- Replaces items # 98086 and 1390323.
See adapters listed in parts section below when using this Radiometer / Dosimeter with LED Spot Cure units or Visible Light curing units. These adapters allow for proper positioning of the curing source - both height offset and centering onto the Radiometer / Dosimeter so it is in the same position on the meter for every test measurement.