The Loctite® EQ PM20 UV VIS Radiometer / Dosimeter is an industry first for measurement of LED Light Curing devices. The flat response curve makes this radiometer uniquely qualified to measure narrow band wavelengths of LED Light Curing devices. The Radiometer / Dosimeter can also be used with Curing Chambers, Conveyors, and Flood Lamps. This unit combines the all-in-one exposure, intensity measurement, and profile memory capability into one device.
Spectral measurement ranges:
- Total Range: 350 - 660 nm
- LED Range: 395 - 620 nm
- Intensity dose range: 5 mW/cm sq. to 40 W/cm sq.
- Temperature range: 10 - 50 Deg C.
- Accuracy: Typically better than 6%.
- NIST Traceable Calibration
- Recommended calibration once every 12 months after unit is put into service.
- Replaces items # 98089 and 1265282.
See adapters listed in parts section below when using this Radiometer / Dosimeter with LED Spot Cure units or Visible Light curing units. These adapters allow for proper positioning of the curing source - both height offset and centering onto the Radiometer / Dosimeter so it is in the same position on the meter for every test measurement.