The LOCTITE® EQ VA10 Micro Diaphragm Valve is a miniature dispensing valve designed to dispense precision drops and beads of low to medium viscosity adhesive. Its compact size allows for closer center-to-center spacing for multiple point dispensing in applications like needle bonding. Its light-weight feature allows for faster motion control movements when used on robot systems and can dispense at a faster frequency as compared to conventional valves. A tamper-resistant stroke control provides for high resolution stroke adjustment .
- Bubble free, no drip dispensing.
- Compact size and weight.
- High resolution stroke adjustment.
- Seal less design.
- Fail safe - air to open. spring to close.
- UHMW polyethylene diaphragm.
- Fluid body material: 316 stainless steel
- Fitting - 1/4 inch barbed type, 316 stainless steel
- Tamper resistant stroke control.
- NOTE: Not compatible with anaerobic adhesives.