The LOCTITE® EQ VA20 Volumetric Valve is a positive displacement metering valve that dispenses a precise drop of adhesive with each cycle. Positive displacement minimizes dose size variation due to adhesive viscosity variations, variations due to both temperature changes and adhesive manufacturing variability.
Volumetric Displacement Dosing Range - 1.5 to 12 microliters
Cycle Rate of 180 cycles per minute
Long-Life Seal Design
- Estimated life > 1 million cycles
- Energized seal does not require routine adjustment
- Low cost of ownership
- Specifically designed for simple, no-mess priming
- Does not lose prime during operation
- 0.75" x 6.0" long
- Stackable at 0.75" centers
Fluid Body Material is 316 Stainless Steel
- Compatible Adhesives: Light Cure Acrylics
- Target Applications: Needle bonding; precision dot dispensing
- Dispense Patterns: high-speed dots / drops
- Easily fed from and LOCTITE® reservoir
- System integration: high speed automated production; robotic or stationary work cells
IDH # 1742541 Mounting Kit for EQ VA10 Dispense Valve for Motion Control System can also be used with this valve.
LOCTITE® EQ VA20 Dispense From a Syringe Adapter:
Elbow Fitting, ¼ NPT Male Luer: IDH # 698608.
Stainless Steel Reducing Adapter, 1/8” NPT Female x #10-32 Male: McMaster-Carr Part # 2684K19
LOCTITE® Precision Air Regulator IDH # 855974