The LOCTITE® EQ VA30 Jet Valve is designed for fluid dispensing in the electronics, industrial semiconductor and life science markets. It is unlike any other jet valve on the market today because it employs a unique diaphragm technology. Hard to dispense fluids can be dispensed reliably in volumes as small as 10 nanoliters. The EQ VA30 Jet Valve is extremely fast and can dispense on-the-fly. It can apply multiple drops-per-location at a speed up to 300 drops/sec. The drops can be dispensed into areas with clearance as small as 300 um without contamination of the surface. The EQ VA30 Jet Valve is suited for dispensing a wide range of fluids for a variety of applications. To ensure best product compatibility, the fluid path is made from ceramic and stainless steel and the diaphragm is made of a highly fluorinated elastomeric material.
- Up to 300 drops per second
- Drops as small as 0.01 microliter
- No fluid seals to clean or replace
- Valve is field repairable, not necessary to return to factory for rebuild or repair.
- Tungsten carbide or ceramic internal components for long life.
- Must choose from one of three Nozzle Plates (purchased separately)
- 75 micron diameter, IDH 1872279 or
- 125 micron diameter, IDH 1871880 or
- 200 micron diameter, IDH 1871874.
NOTE: Jet Controller (IDH # 1850211) must be purchased separately.