With the Rotor Spray 97115, LOCTITE® products can be applied to the interior cylindrical surfaces of workpieces. The special design of the drive assembly and rotor housing ensures that the rotor spray is completely sealed to prevent contamination with adhesive. Low to medium viscosity anaerobic adhesives can be applied with the Rotor Sprays.
- Integrated rotor speed control
- Integrated error check, controlled speed and overload shut-off
- Status of Rotor Spray indicated by LED's
- High torque and high speed for large and small rotor cups
- Reduced risk of damage by collision due to rotor head spring-loaded design
- Short cycle time and no overspray due to quick-stop capability.
- Standard size spinners are 10 mm, 15 mm, and 25 mm diameter. Custom sizes are also available.
- Click here to see a video of this Rotor Spray in action.
This Rotor Spray requires the following items to make a complete dispensing system:
- Rotor Spray
- LOCTITE Dispensing Valves 97113, 97135 or 97136.
- LOCTITE Controller 97152
- LOCTITE Bond-A-Matic Reservoir with low level sensor 982723
- LOCTITE Advancing Slide 97119 with 100 mm stroke.