The LOCTITE® 98050 Foot Pedal Dispenser is a manually controlled, pneumatic dispenser for use with 10, 30, 55 syringes, and 300 ml. cartridges. It is designed as floor unit to eliminate the need for bench space. The unit is capable of dispensing dots, drops or beads of fluids ranging from medium viscosity liquids to high-viscosity pastes. The dispense cycle is controlled by a manual foot pedal and an adjustable pressure regulator. The easy-to-use system offers quick and easy set up and clean up, resulting in minimal downtime. The unit includes a adjustable vacuum suck-back feature to prevent dripping when dispensing low viscosity fluids. Syringe barrels and air line adapters sold separately.
This item can also be used in conjunction with a Cartridge Retainer 98319A to operate a LOCTITE® manual dispense valve 97111 for low to medium viscosity products.
- Adjustable pressure regulator, 20-100 psi
- Easy to read pressure gauge
- Typical fluids handled packaged in a 10, 30, or 55 ml syringes and 300 ml. cartridges.
- Applicator Holder for 10, 30, or 55 ml syringe barrels, item # 98501
Items that must be purchased separately
- For 10 ml syringes, use Air Line Adapter # 97208
- For 30 or 55 ml syringes, use Air Line Adapter # 97245
- <LI; list tab-stops: level1 mso-list: .5in lfo46; l31>For 300 ml cartridges, use Dispensing Retainer # 98319A