The LOCTITE® High Pressure Dispense Valve is a double-acting dispense valve that is used to dispense high viscosity adhesives when pumped from pail and drum pump systems. This stainless steel dispense valve is compatible with silicones, MS polymers, and urethane products. It features suck-back capability and can operate at fluid pressures up to 2175 psi. (150 bar).
- Handles high viscosity adhesives approx. 500,000 to 2,000,000 cPs.
- Stainless steel valve ensures long term, durable dispensing performance.
- Bubble-free, no-drip dispensing with suck-back control.
- Lightweight and durable; can be mounted or comfortably handheld.
- High resolution stroke adjustment
- Double acting - air to open; air to close.
- Operates at fluid pressures up to 2175 psi. (150 bar).
This valve is recommended for use with the High Pressure 300 ml Benchtop Cartridge Dispenser, item # 1046901. Not for dispensing anaerobic chemistry-based products.