Loctite® brand High Viscosity Dispense Valve is a durable, lightweight, compact, stationary mounted valve designed for long life. This air operated suck-back valve applies a bead of product without material drip. It is designed to be part of a total solution for the application of products when used in conjunction with a Loctite brand High Viscosity Paste Pump Systems as a Pail Pump System.
- Maximum working fluid pressure: 4000 psi.
- Maximum cylinder air pressure: 120 psi.
- Air inlets (open & closed): 1/8 NPT.
- Fluid inlet: 1/4 Female NPT.
- Fluid outlet: 1/4 Female NPT internal & 3/4 - 16 UNFM external thread
- Fluid viscosity range: 80 cPs to 3 million cPs.
- Lubricated packings for longer seal life.
- Adjustable forward travel reduces material surge.
- Severe-Duty needle and seat.
- Dual seal design for long life.
- Easily converted to hand-held operation with optional kits (pneumatic # 989157 or electric # 989158)
Compatible Chemistries: Epoxies, Silicones, Polysulfides, Urethanes, and Butyl .
RoHS Compliance Status: Exempt-Non Electrical