This LOCTITE® LED Flood Controller supplies electrical power to the LOCTITE® LED Flood Arrays (365 nm wavelength, item #2139182; 380 nm wavelength, item #2139181, or 405 nm wavelength, item # 2139180 and controls the time that the LED is kept on during the cure cycle. The LED Flood Array wavelength is selected according to the curing requirements of the adhesive.
A connecting cable, item # 1333333 as well as the Flood Array is sold separately.
This Controller has three different control modes:
- Manual on-off operation via the foot switch (supplied).
- Timed on-off control via the built-in timer on the front panel.
- Automated control via a customer-supplied PLC.
- Digital cure time indicator 0.1 to 99.9 seconds.
- Indicator lights on the front panel of the Controller provide visual confirmation that the LEDs are in or out of their acceptable range.
- End of Cycle signal and Error Relay signal available via output connector.
For a given irradiance, the exposure time required to fully cure the adhesive depends primarily on the properties of the adhesive and the optical properties of the substrate that the light is transmitted through.
This 1359255 Controller is also the same as item # 97104.
Includes Foot Switch 97201 with Controller; no need to order individually