The LOCTITE® EQ RB15 200D Gantry Robot has features and accessories that are custom tailored for adhesive dispensing processes. The gantry configuration makes it ideal for integration with automatic transfer lines and conveyors. It is compatible with a wide variety of LOCTITE® dispense valves, reservoirs, and curing lights and can be easily integrated to other external devices or systems when used with a LOCTITE® I-O Junction Box.
- Designed for adhesive dispensing applications.
- Compact design with remove controller configuration.
- Teach Pendant programmable with easy-to-use programming software.
- Shortcut keys for common tasks.
- Teach Pendant program storage capabilities allows dispense program to be easily transferred from Robot to Robot.
- 100 programs, 4,000 points memory per program compact flash card.
- Independent dispense On / Off purge button on the front panel allows adhesive to be purged from the dispense valve to prevent curing and also to aid in the initial setup of system.
- No special programming knowledge required.
- Useful for setup and purging of two-part materials that have a very short pot life.
- Easily integrates with the LOCTITE® Needle Calibration Kit (#1569523) for precise dispense tip location.
- A wide variety of mounting hardware is available.
The Teach Pendant, dispensing equipment, cables and mounting hardware must be purchased separately.
Optional Camera and Programming Software is available for this Robot. Each sold separately.
Please contact our Equipment Technical Information Department at 1-800-LOCTITE for assistance in selecting and purchasing integration equipment and accessories.
Please refer to the technical data sheet for more detailed technical specifications and additional information on robot accessories. Safety Upgrade: This unit is fully compliant with RIA (Robotics Industry Association) safety guidelines. Each Robot has an integral I/O connector for external light curtain (sold separately) or external E-stop integration.