The LOCTITE® 200 D-Series Dispensing Robot has a 200 x 200 x 50 mm range of operation (X,Y,Z) and has features and accessories that are customer tailored for adhesive dispensing processes. This low-cost benchtop robot has 3-axis control (X,Y,Z).
- Designed for adhesive dispensing.
- Independent dispense on/off purge control button on front panel allows adhesive to be purged from a dispense valve to prevent curing or for aiding initial set-up. Great for purging two-part materials that have a very short pot life.
- No special programming required.
- Integrated solution - plug and play accessories.
- Software utility program compensates for positional offsets when dispense needle tips or barrels are changed.
- Teach Pendant program storage capabilities allows dispense program to be easily transferred from Robot to Robot.
- Over-speed error indicator prevents Robot from traveling too fast during the execution of the program.
- 100 programs, 4,000 points memory per program compact flash card.
- Brush area function command allows the tip to "paint" a specifically designed area.
- Shortcut keys for common tasks.
- No programming experience required.
- Auto-switching power supply 95-132 VAC or 180-250 VAC.
The Teach Pendant, dispensing equipment, cables and mounting hardware must be purchased separately.
Please contact our Equipment Technical Information Department at 1-800-562-8483 for assistance in selecting and purchasing integration equipment and accessories.
Please refer to the technical data sheet for more detailed technical specifications and additional information on robot accessories. Safety Upgrade: This unit is fully compliant with RIA (Robotics Industry Association) safety guidelines. Each Robot has an integral I/O connector for external light curtain (sold separately) or external E-stop integration.