The Loctite 7020 UV Spot Radiometer is a self-contained, electro-optic instrument designed to measure and display the UV power density (irradiance) emitted by a UV spot curing system. Designed to provide the operator with instant feedback as to the performance of the spot curing system based upon changes in the irradiance.
- Measure light guide degradation
- Optimize multi-pole light guide positioning
- Determine proper intensity required for curing various materials.
- Meets ISO-9000 requirements
- Includes adapters for 3 mm, 5 mm, and 8 mm size lightguides
- Range: 0 to 20 Watts per square centimeter
- Resolution: 10 mw cm2
- Display: 3.5 mm digital LCD
- Display Time: 2.5 to 5 minutes
- Spectral Range: 320 to 390 nm (UVA region)
- Power Source: Lithium Battery Stick
- Battery Life: 12,500 hours continuous operation (over 100,000 readings)
- Overall Dimensions: 163 mm long (6.42 inches) x 53.6 mm diameter (2.11 inches)
- Weight: 12.8 oz.
- Case Material: aluminum, polyester, and quartz
- Includes Calibration Certificate, Instruction Sheet, and Carrying Case.
- Recommended calibration once every 6 months after unit is put into service.
RoHS Compliance Status: Compliant