The LOCTITE® RB10 Rotary Dispense System is a fully integrated system used for dispensing adhesives onto parts in a circular or arc pattern. It will control a syringe system, cartridge, or dispense valve without requiring a separate controller. Internally synchronized operation of an advancing slide, turntable, and dispense timer makes for easy and repetitive placement of the adhesive. The set-up is simple, using only preset distance and rotation speed adjustments. No complex programming is required.
- Integrated Solution - plug and play with LOCTITE Valves, Reservoirs, and Syringe Systems.
- Digital control of rotation, dispense start and stop, and delays.
- Adjustable height, position, angle of dispense, and advance slide speed.
- Reservoir low-level interface with cycle interruption and display message.
- Part position sensing allows orientation of adhesive bead start and end.
- Threaded and non-threaded mounting holes for fixtures.
- Operator lockout for supervisory control of settings.
- Dispense valve and syringe mounting hardware available.
- NOTE: Valve in photo is sold separately.