The RC30 Manual Reservoir is suitable for the application of LOCTITE adhesives with a manual applicator at manual workstations such as in workshops, laboratories, and industrial installations. It can be used to dispense anaerobic and UV curing as well as cyanoacrylate adhesives. The reservoir can accommodate 50 ml, 250 ml, 1 l, 2 kg, 200 g and 500 g adhesive packages to deliver adhesive directly to dispensing valves. The reservoir is equipped with a Low Level Sensor that sends an electronic signal to a LOCTITE brand controller and is typically integrated into a dispensing system that consists of a dispensing valve and any LOCTITE dispense controller.
- Modular design allows user to build suited application process.
- Operational with manual, semi-automatic and automatic controllers.
- Product level sensor for process controls.
- Equipped with a 0 to 7 bar (0-100 psi) analogy pressure regulator.
- Can accommodate a variety of LOCTITE packages.
- All pneumatic operation.
Optional Accessories and System Components (sold separately):
- Manual Handheld Applicator – 97111
- Pneumatic Handheld Applicator, Foot Switch Activated – 97112
- Pneumatic Handheld Applicator, Finger Switch Activated – 97116
- Vari-Drop Applicator with 1/4 in. Feed Line PTFE Tubing and Spring Guards – 97131
- Vari-Drop Applicator Replacement Kit – 97132
- Low Viscosity Pneumatic Handheld Applicator Valve - 97130
- Pistol Grip Handle Trigger for Dispense Valves - 1176444