The LOCTITE® RC40 Integrated Semi-Automatic Dispenser combines a dual channel dispense controller and a reservoir into a single unit. The controller provides two independent digital timing channels that provide control of two pneumatic outputs. These outputs can be used to control dispense valves or any other pneumatic device. The controller can be actuated either by a foot switch (included), a manual or pneumatic finger switch, or external start signal. It can operate in a manual or timed mode for dot or bead dispensing applications. The reservoir can accommodate 50 ml, 250 ml, 500 g, 1 l, 2 kg and 200 g adhesive packages which deliver adhesive to dispensing valves.
- Delay setting allows positioning of an advancing slide prior to the opening of dispense valve.
- Low level sensor alarm provides warning for adhesive bottle replacement.
- Interface connections for customer’s PLC to indicate reservoir low level condition and cycle complete signal.
- Easy-to-use keypad with LCD display screen for entering values.
- Simple menu-driven commands.
- Equipped with a 0 to 7 bar (0-100 psi) digital pressure regulator (electronic proportional valve).
- Analog pressure gauge.
- Time range is adjustable from 0.01 to 99.99 seconds.
- Can be run in Continue or Time mode.
- Manual button for purging adhesive from valves.
Optional Accessories and System Components (sold separately):
- Stationary Dispense Valve, ¼ in. Feed Line - Item # 97113
- Stationary Dispense Valve, 3/8 in. Feed Line - Item # 97114
- Light Cure Dispense Valve - Item # 98009
- Cyanoacrylate Dispense Valve - Item # 98013
- Low Viscosity Pneumatic Handheld Applicator Valve - Item # 97130
- Pistol Grip Trigger – Item # 1176444