The LOCTITE® Pulse RC50 Integrated Dispenser, I4.0, combines both a controller and a reservoir into a single unit. The reservoir controller provides two (2) independent digital timing channels that provide control of two (2) pneumatic outputs. These outputs can be used to control dispense valves or any LOCTITE automatic dispense valve or pneumatic handheld applicator. The controller can be actuated either by the start/stop button on the front touch panel, a foot switch (included), or external start signal. It can operate in a timed or continuous mode for dot or bead dispensing applications. The reservoir can accommodate 50 ml, 250 ml, 500 g, 1 l, 2 kg and 200 g adhesive packages which deliver adhesive to dispensing valves. The reservoir is suitable for manual workstations as well as integration into automated production lines. The reservoir is industry 4.0 compatible providing enhanced communication/connectivity via Ethernet or WiFi.
- Can be used to control two dispense valves at least.
- Two independent digital timing channels.
- Low level sensor alarm provides warning for adhesive bottle replacement.
- Interface connections for customer’s PLC to indicate reservoir low level condition and cycle complete signal.
- Friendly HMI provided, easy-to-use big touch panel for entering values.
- Equipped with a 0 to 7 bar (0-100 psi) digital pressure regulator (electronic proportional valve).
- Time range is adjustable from 0.01 to 99.99 seconds.
- Can be run in Continue or Time mode.
- Powerful I4.0 function, more convenient for user to interactive in real time via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or Ethernet.
Optional Accessories and System Components (sold separately):
- Stationary Dispense Valve, ¼ in. Feed Line - Item # 97113
- Stationary Dispense Valve, 3/8 in. Feed Line - Item # 97114
- Light Cure Dispense Valve - Item # 98009
- Cyanoacrylate Dispense Valve - Item # 98013
- Low Viscosity Pneumatic Handheld Applicator Valve - Item # 97130
- Pistol Grip Trigger – Item # 1176444