The LOCTITE® Digital Syringe Dispenser is a semi-automatic dispensing system designed to dispense LOCTITE® adhesives and fluids packaged in 3, 5, 10, 30, 55 ml syringes and 300 ml cartridges. The unit has digital timing control for increased precision over typical pressure-time systems. An adjustable pressure regulator controls a pulse of air, and when used in conjunctions with an air line adapter attached to an adhesive syringe barrel, will provide a controlled dispensed amount of adhesive. The system can be operated in the manual, timed (automatic), or cycle (incremental) modes to dispense dots, beads or to fill syringes.
- Vacuum suck-back can effectively control product dripping or stringing.
- Manual, Incremental, or Timed modes allows a choice of adhesive dispensing methods.
- Holds up to 40 programs.
- Includes Foot Switch # 97201.
- Optional Finger Switch 988896 is available.
- Easy integration to a Robot using Interface Cable # 98395.
- This item can also be used in conjunction with a Cartridge Retainer 98319A to operate a LOCTITE® manual dispense valve 97111 for low to medium viscosity products.
- Size: 10.4 inches Wide x 8.3 inches Deep x 2.8 inches High
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Input Voltage: 24 VDC via Universal Power Cord / Adapter (supplied).
- Air Input: 29 psi (min); 174 psi (max).
- Air Output: 100 psi
- Cycle Modes: Manual, Incremental, or Timed
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 104 Degrees F.