The LOCTITE® Stationary Applicator Valve 88645 (formerly) 97114 with a 3/8 inch feed line is a slim, lightweight, patented sealless dispense valve. It has a double-acting cylinder which allows for adjustable opening and closing speeds for increased dispensing control. This valve must be used in conjunction with a controller and product reservoir.
- Adjustable suck-back feature eliminates stringing and dripping.
- Modular design of product shut-off valve and valve actuator provides for on-line serviceability.
- Compatible with all Loctite medium to high viscosity (up to 80,000 cPs) products.
- Can be used in stationary mounted, robotic, or handheld applications.
- See optional hand-held Pistol Grip Trigger (as shown in right photo) item #1176444.
- Click here for Stationary Mounting Bracket # 97242. Required with Pistol Grip Trigger.
This valve can be used with an Integrated Dispense Reservoirs to form a complete Dispensing System. See # 1390321
Available spare parts are the actuator assembly (top half), item # 97291 or shut-off assembly, (bottom half) item # 97240
Valves need maintenance? Click here for our rebuild exchange program.