The Loctite Safety Glasses for UV and Visible Light, have a polycarbonate, yellow-tinted lens designed to absorb specific wavelengths of radiant energy into the lens to protect the user from harmful ultraviolet and visible light energy. While the primary need for eye protection is often impact hazards, many work applications also include radiation hazards including ultraviolet, infrared, and visible light glare. The Safety Glasses for UV and Visible light fully comply with CE certification standards.
- Absorbs >99.9% of potentially harmful UVA and UVB radiation.
- Provides protection by completely absorbing visible light up to 440nm
- The user’s contrast is improved and the eye finds it easier to see detail.
- The orange lens color filters out Visible light in the violet and blue areas of the spectrum.
- Color: Yellow
- UV Absorption: > 99.9%
- Meets EN 166-3 (included EN 172) specifications
- Lens material: polycarbonate